F.C.U (Fan Coil Units)
- Sidwal Fan Coil Units (F.C.U.) Use Chilled or Hot water from a central source. Each unit operates independently to circulate air within the room to filter, cool, dehumidify or heat as needed. Automatic controls with the units maintain individually comfortable conditions in each room.
- Sidwal Water Coils are 3 rows deep 3/8″ O.D. Copper tubing. Aluminium fin type coils provide maximum heat – transfer and long life and give dependable service. Special fin making process gives crack-free collar fins which attain a perfect solid physical bond with copper tubes when expanded mechanically by putting bullets through.
- Blowers are of large diameter designed to run at low rpm to give greater air flow and quiet operation. Blowers 7” x 8″ long 2 nos. Forward curved, multi-blade, double inlet, double width centrifugal type aluminium wheels, specially designed scrolls control airpattern to avoid tur- bulence and noise and to givelow power consumption.
- Motors are resilient rubber mounted, 3 speed permanent split capacitor type with manual speed selection suitable for 230 VAC service. All motors are of the self lubricating type and oil tubes facilitate lubricating these motors periodically.
- Drain Pansare liberally sized, insulated and extend the full width of the coil and return bends to catch moisture drip from chilled water valves and fittings.
- Air Vents require only a twist of the spanner to open manual air vents to purge the air out of the coil.
- Dust Collars are provided in the horizontal units for a slip-on type of connection between the units and supply duct for quick removal and installation of the unit.
- Casings are made from prime quality heavy gauge rust- proof steel panels and are reinforced wherever necessary for strength and long life. Filter boxes are optional and are provided on demand.
- Filters are made of expanded aluminium mesh and are permanent cleanable type to filter the air to a maximum degree. Decorative outer castings are available for both vertical and horizontal units on optional basis. Rounded corners with no fasteners visible ensure sleek modern look. Multi-outlet stamped louver air deflectors are provided to deflect air properly. These casings are powder coated in desired colours.
|SFC-600 (1.5 TR)||1.833||HIGH||920||600||0.65||1/12||120||18,000|
|SFC-800 (2.0 TR)||25||HIGH||920||800||0.72||1/12||148||24,000|