RAILWAY HVAC – MAIN LINE
Sidwal pioneered the all-indigenous development of roof mounted package air conditioning units (RMPUs) for passenger rail coaches in 1991. Since then Sidwal has supplied more than 16000 RMPUs to the Indian Railways.
Sidwal has also designed, manufactured and installed the complete HVAC equipment in India’s luxury tourist trains such as the ‘Palace on Wheels’, ‘Royal Rajasthan on Wheels’ or ‘Maharajas’ Express’.
Sidwal manufactures air conditioning units for all types of passenger coaches. In addition, our scope of supply comprises driver’s and guard cab HVAC units, roof mounted heating units, pantries for hot and cold food and various other products.
Sidwal has more than 315 service technicians and staff to provide after sales services all across India. Sidwal undertakes annual maintenance contracts with all zonal railways for the preventive as well as corrective maintenance of HVAC equipment.
Railway Division Support and Service
Nation wide Service Support
- Provides preventive, corrective and maintenance services
- Sidwal undertakes Annual Maintenance Contracts with all the zonal railways offering round the clock support & maintenance services
- AMC segment employs more than 350 employees managed by Project Coordinator & different regional heads
- Service support includes:
- On Site Commissioning Support
- Warranty Support
- All Inclusive maintenance Contracts comprising of
- Trip Inspection
- Maintenance/Overhaul in specified intervals
- Repair on request of Rail operator
- Provision of Spares & Consumables
- ‘Re-Building’ of HVAC units at consumer sites
- Arrangement & supply of Compatible spares for HVAC equipments not manufactured by Sidwal
- 22 Service Centres with 315 + technicians for Railway Support & Service round the clock.